Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 TPMS Diagnostic Scanner 2022 TPMS Programming Tool
for 315/433 MHz Sensors Upgraded Version of TS501/TS408
1. Adds Diagnostic Support for 14 Chinese car First Released Models, including ChangAn E-Star, Jetour X70M, 2020 BYD Song Plus, 2021 Xpeng P7, 2021 Haval Big Dog, 2021 GreatWall Tank 300, Haval H6 and 2017 Lifan X70.
2. Upgrades for a Total of 229 New Models in 2020-2021.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508:
The MaxiTPMS® TS508 is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool specially designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn. With Quick Mode and Advanced Mode options, you can save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to complete TPMS work.
● 1 Year Warranty & Software Lifetime Free Update.
● Support Multiple Languages: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Hungarian, Czech,Portuguese.
As the upgraded version of TS501/TS408/TS401, Autel TS508 offers complete TPMS functions:
● Batch Program 1–16 MX-sensor;
● Check Original Sensor Information;
● Perform Professional Diagnoses on TPMS system;
● On-tool Relearn Procedure Guide for different Models;
● Cover Over 98% of Asian, European, and American TPMS-Equipped Car Models;
● Read/Copy/Write Sensor ID;
● Activate 99% TPMS Sensor, Both 315 MHz and 433 MHz;
● Program Autel MX-Sensor to Replace the OE/Universal Sensor on different Car Models (Work as Same as the OE Sensors);
● Diagnose TPMS System: Read & Clear TPMS DTCs;
● Read Sensor Data, Including the Sensor ID, Pressure, Temperature, Battery Condition, etc.
Quick Mode & Advanced Mode:
Compared with Autel MaxiTPMS TS501, TPMS scan tool TS508 offers 2 operating modes for faster & smarter TPMS repairs. “Quick Mode” allows you to perform basic TPMS functions such as check TPMS sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly. “Advanced Mode” exerts comprehensive TPMS functions including TPMS diagnostics, MX-Sensor program, TPMS Relearn and Activation, retrieve sensor information.
Quick Mode Service:
● Scan Sensor & Vehicle Identification
● Activate All the TPMS Sensor
● Relearn Sensor: Automatic Relearn
● Program Sensor: Copy by Activation, Copy by Manual Input, Auto Create
● Sensor Information: Sensor ID, Frequency, Voltage, Hardware Version, OE Manufacturer, etc
Advanced Mode Service:
● TPMS Diagnostics: Check TPMS and Sensor State, Trigger Sensors, Read/Erase DTCs, Re-check ECU, Turn off the Light
● Program Sensor: Copy by OBD, Copy by Activation, Copy by Manual Input, Auto Create
● Position Relearn: OBD Relearn, Automatic Relearn, Stationary Relearn
● Information: OE Sensor and MX-Sensor Information, OBD2 Port Location
● Read/Write Tire Type and Tire Pressure
4 MX-Sensor Programming Methods:
Autel TS508 Tire Pressure Monitoring System Tool couples with 4 sensor programming options to obtain sensor ID according to different situations and meet user’s needs. TS508 TPMS Programming Tool is specially designed for Autel MX-Sensors, which can be used to program the 315/433MHz MX-sensors.
1. Auto Create:
If the old sensor is completely broken or the original sensor ID can’t be obtained, you can use the TS508 TPMS programming tool Auto create new unique ID(s) to 1-16 MX-Sensor(s).
2. Copy by Manual Input:
If the original sensor is completely bad or can’t be activated, you can find the old ID from the cover of the old sensors, and manually input the old sensor ID to new MX-Sensors.
3.Copy by Activation:
If the old sensors are not completely broken, you can activate or trigger the old sensors and retrieve the old ID, and then write it into the new MX-Sensors. The new MX-Sensors can be replaced directly in the original position without relearning.
4.Copy by OBD:
Compared to Autel TS408 & TS401, TS508 can read/clear TPMS DTCs and has an OBD2 connector. You can connect the OBD cable and read ECU information to receive the old sensor data like sensor ID previously stored in TPMS ECU module and copy it to MX-Sensors.
3 TPMS Relearn Ways:
1.Stationary Relearn: This relearn way requires the vehicle to be placed in the “Learn Mode” and follow the instructions to finish “Relearn”.
2.Automatic Relearn: For some vehicles, the “Relearn” function can be completed automatically by driving, which makes it quite easy to do a complete set of sensor replacement operations on your own.
3.OBD Relearn: OBD relearn allows the TS508 TPMS relearn tool to directly write the TPMS sensor IDs to the TPMS module via the OBD connector to make the on-board TPMS modules recognize the new sensors. That is so convenient!
(Note: TS401& TS408 not available with OBD Relearn)
TS508 TPMS Diagnostic Tool:
You can trigger or activate the sensors and overview the sensor data such as position, sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, and battery level of the activated sensors to monitor and examine tire-related parameters and determine the health status. Keep the routine to check TPMS ensures safe driving.
The onscreen guidance will guide you to view TPMS related DTCs, and give specific code descriptions to facilitate clearing the code and turning off the light. This is a time-saving feature for both personal car owners and tire shop technicians.
Read Sensor Information:
TS508 TPMS scan tool can accurately read sensor information including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery, position, frequency, etc. The real-time data feedback from all sensors knows you the health of tires to ensure timely repair and personal safety.
Key Fob Testing:
TS508 TPMS programming tool can be likened to a signal transmitter. The key fob test function designed on TS508 can be used to check the frequency of the key fob and battery electricity to determine whether it needs to be charged or replaced.
Advanced Version of TS401/TS408/TS508:
As the upgraded version of TS501, Autel tpms scanner TS508 offers faster and smarter TPMS repairs with two TPMS service modes: the basic Quick Mode and the complete Advanced Mode. Compared to Autel TS408 & TS401, TS508 can read/clear TPMS DTCs and has an OBD2 connector, which makes it possible to program sensors via Copy by OBD and relearn sensors via OBD Relearn.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 Free Lifetime Update:
1.Go to AUTEL MaxiTPMS website. Click on Support, select Registration & Update
2.Follow the update instructions to create an account and register the device TS508. (If you’ ve already created an account and registered the device, skip to 3.)
3.Download the“Maxi PC Suite”App and install it on the computer (Windows7/8/10).
4.Open Maxi PC Suite and connect TS508 to your PC.
5.Set TS508 to Update Mode. (Select Update on the My Device Menu.) Sign up if you are prompted to do so.
6.On the Updates Available page, select the appropriate files to install. After the update, you can unplug TS508 from the PC.
TS508 Package List:
1pc x User manual
1pc x OBD II cable
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Carry case
1pc x AC Adapter
1pc x Magnet
1pc x CD
There are no reviews yet.